Successfully implement enterprise transformations
The information systems of major companies and organizations are often extremely complex and made up of hundreds or even thousands of applications, databases, and servers distributed across multiple sites.
These information system components are so inextricably linked and interconnected that it becomes extremely difficult to successfully implement changes within the company - be they strategic, organizational or digital - in order to adapt to evolving needs.
When attempting to successfully implement these transformations, companies are faced with a number of major challenges:
- Complexity management and overall knowledge improvement
- Facilitating effective communication between project members
- Facilitating objective decision-making within a corporate framework
- Facilitating enterprise architecture development in a controlled manner
- Cost control
- Assessing the benefits and impact of business transformations to support strategic decision-making and risk management